Friday, February 25, 2011

Wear That You Care - February 28th


For many of us with Rheumatic Diseases, we have Rare Auto-Immune Diseases - So be sure wherever you are on February 28th to show your support of not only your fellow Rheumatic Disease friends/family but also all the other millions of people out there who also suffer from Rare diseases, like ours, that have no cure.  Be sure to go to the website and also cross-post this! Please also be sure to share your photos from your own Wear that You Care day! I'll be sure to share them here! Lets see how many photos we can collect and show our support for eachother and also all the others out there with other rare diseases as well! 

I was 9 years old when I was diagnosed with MCTD - and I was one of 12 kids in Canada and one of 50 in North America with my disease.  I know first hand how MUCH this support TRUELY MEANS to all of us! Please be sure to share this, and participate in this and show your support and ask others to also do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment